Come work at QuTech and support our organization in achieving our mission: developing cutting-edge quantum technology.
What will you do?
We are looking for a reliable and proactive Management Assistant. Are you positive-minded, flexible and looking for a next step in your career? Can you manage agendas with closed eyes and thrive in a dynamic environment? Then this role is for you!
As a Management Assistant at QuTech, you will be part of a team of seven management assistant, each of them having their own responsibilities. No days will be the same and you will enjoy being part of an inclusive and unique environment with friendly colleagues.
On daily basis, you will manage dynamic agenda’s and have a good sense of what support is needed. Both within the organization and for external relations, you are the first point of contact and you are able to prioritize requests and information. In addition, you are responsible for providing administrative and organizational support, which includes:
- Organizing broader meetings with internal and/or external participants;
- Arranging business travel from A to Z;
- Monitoring the procurement process and status of orders;
- Maintain and update various web pages;
For this position the communication will in English and in Dutch, so both languages needs to be on a fluent level.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, independent and decisive colleague. You are a team player, communicatively strong and get satisfaction from providing good support. You are stress resistant and can easily switch between different activities, keeping an overview. As an expert in your field, you are accurate, service-oriented, collegial and tactful.
Furthermore, you have:
- A relevant education (at least MBO+/HBO) with around 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in a demanding environment;
- A good command of Microsoft Office;
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English languages;
What do we offer?
We will offer you a role in which each day brings new challenges and opportunities, and where your contribution is genuinely valued, making you an integral part of our vibrant organization.
At QuTech, we trust our employees and support their development. We are dedicated to building long-lasting partnerships, envisioning your journey with us as a sustained collaboration that benefits both you and the organization.
You will receive a TU Delft contract with the following benefits.
- A position for 24 – 32 hours per week;
- An employment contract for one year with the prospect of a permanent position;
- Flexible working week. Something can always happen privately that requires you to rearrange your work for that moment, and we offer that flexibility by shifting your working hours or working from home.
- A salary according to the CAO Dutch Universities based on your experience of scale 7 or 8 (from € 2693 gross to € 4103 gross per month based on 38 hours per week), plus 8% vacation allowance and a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- A maximum of 41 vacation days per year based on full-time employment;
- An excellent fringe benefits package (including a pension plan and partially paid parental leave) that you can put together yourself through a flexible choice package;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow training and courses.
- For more information visit working at TU Delft.
TU Delft is a top international university that combines science, engineering and design. TU Delft stands for world-class education, research and innovation to address challenges in energy, climate, mobility, health and the digital society. Generations of Delft engineers have proven to be enterprising problem solvers in business and social contexts.
At QuTech and TU Delft, we embrace diversity as one of our core values and are actively committed to being a university and workplace where you can feel at home and thrive. We value diverse perspectives and qualities because we believe this makes our work more innovative, the TU Delft community more vibrant and the world a fairer place.
QuTech is a mission-driven research institute of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) and the Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO). Together, we work on radically new technologies with world-changing potential. Our mission: to develop scalable prototypes of a quantum computer and a quantum internet by integrating world-class research and groundbreaking innovation. Through excellence, relevance, and leadership, we cultivate a vibrant quantum technology ecosystem. We are jointly creating the quantum future, because we believe that quantum technologies can be a game changer in many societal and economic sectors, including health, agriculture and safety.
For more information about this position or questions about the procedure, please contact our Senior Recruiter Audrey Monje at A.Monje@tudelft.nl.
Get a glimpse of QuTech!
Are you curious about QuTech, our labs where we work on the development of quantum internet and quantum computers or our awesome colleagues? Watch this video and get a glimpse of QuTech!