2016 Silicon Quantum Electronics Workshop
Silicon Quantum Electronics Workshop was a great success! Thank you.
More pictures of the workshop can be found here
Topics of interest include:
1. Silicon-related qubit implementations (e.g., Si, SiGe, Ge)
2. Advances in materials and fabrication
3. Cryogenic classical (nano)-electronics and classical electronic interfaces with qubits
4. Computer assisted design and analysis of donor and quantum dot architectures
5. Theory and modeling of charge and spin decoherence mechanisms in silicon
6. Dynamic decoupling and other control techniques to suppress decoherence in Si related qubits
7. Approaches to multi-qubit and coherent on-chip communication
8. Hybrid-qubit approaches combining Si and/or SiGe with other qubit systems
This year’s workshop will be held in Delft, the Netherlands. The workshop format will consist of approximately 20-30 minute talks, with a poster session held each day. We do welcome post-deadline abstracts for posters.
Registration is closed
May 15th, 2016 – Early registration deadline